Tuesday 21 February 2017

Acar Timun Berempah



I saw k.Amie of Amie's Little Kitchen cooked a very delicious meal, Nasi Minyak & the Gang. I was keen to try. I was drooling seeing the nasi minyak and its gang especially the daging masak hitam. 

I woke up from my bed and decided to give it a try. It was last Saturday. However I did some alteration to the menu. The gang members of my nasi minyak were ayam goreng, kuah sambal masak merah & acar timun. I was rushing to prepare the breakfast because my husband was going for a training that day. I will make a proper set of nasi minyak based on k.Amie's recipe next time insha Allah.

 I only  made the acar timun berempah in the afternoon. It made a good combination with the nasi minyak. Alhamdulillah.

For full recipe, please go to k.Amie's blog.
Thanks k.Amie for the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment